Disney Itinerary Cards

This isn't so much a how to, rather than sharing an idea.

I have the Touring Plans app on my phone, as well as MyDisneyExperience app. But being an over-planner AND having had a dead phone several times at Disney World, I decided to make quick touring cards that we could stick in our pockets for quick reference.
  

First I printed out each days itinerarys on stock paper. To make them, I just chose a large label template in word (3 inches by 4 inches, which is smaller once cut out).

 Then I just cut them, added a red (Disney Red!) card stock behind them. Itinerary on front, tips on the back. And, of course, I used my laminator (if you don't have them, you can ignore this, but I love my machine, so why not?)

 Now, we just grab the card we need for the day, and head out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lanyard Tutorial

Wagon Revamp

Review: Doterras Bath Bomb Make n' Take recipe